Tuesday, May 09, 2006

E3 Day One

Sony Station:
PS3:
Price revealed -
$499.99 version:

- No built-in Wi-fi
- No HDMI port
- No Memory Stick slot
- No SD card slot
- No Compact Flash slot
- 20GB hard drive

$599.99 version:

- Includes everything including HDMI port, built-in Wi-Fi, 60GB hard drive, etc.

Too me it doesn't matter too much since I don't need any of the features missing from the cheaper version anyways.

Games:
Final Fantasy versus XIII looks fabulous I will definitely be buying this when it comes out
FFXIII also looks pretty cool but probaly not a release date buy for me.
Of course MGS4 will be a release date buy for me.

PSP:
New Upgrades, Camera and such not really that exciting kinda expected it.

Games:
Crisis Core looks pretty sweet. Playing as Zack will be fun. But I still want to know what the full party will be.

More to come later

No comments: