Monday, April 09, 2007

Planet Earth


Yesterday was the third week of the mini-series Planet Earth by Discovery Channel and BBC. I simply cannot get enough of this show. Anyone who knows me well knows how much I love animals and this show captures the animals in such perfect resolution that it makes me feel like I'm there, and that's on an SDTV with mono audio. I can only imagine how amazing it would be if I had stereo audio and an HDTV. But regardless about how impressive the audio and video is I hope that the American Public recognizes through this program just why Al Gore and others continue to Lobby for the environment. Now I am not saying that everyone should get up this moment and join PETA, but I would just hope that for the sake of the environment that this show would get people to start to care about the world we live and hopefully end not just Global Warming but the constant poor treatment of animals by people everywhere. My one concern is that not enough parents are interested in this program, the kids are but the parents seems uninterested. I just hope it's not too late by the time the kids of today take a hold of the situation...

No comments: